Tarot Readings in Fort Wright are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Fort Wright is fulfilling.
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
What it means to be and love an Empath
Psychic Self-Defense: How To Protect YourselfFrom Curse Have you been cursed? Voodoo? Someone put a spell on you? How do you protect yourself from potentialcurses? Learning to psychically defend yourself ispart of becoming a spiritually strong being.
Do you believe in Curses? Some do and most don�t.
It doesn�t matter.
You can still be affected.
Since the Church no longer believes in cursesand the scientific community laughs at hexes, nothing can be done.
The bulk of so-called �mental illnesses�are attributed to the work of witchcraft, especially if they hear �voices� in theirhead.
Psychologists contributed that most of livesare dictated by unconscious means.
Why should we be surprised if it turns outthese unseen influences can enter our conscious mind from above and below? Here are 3 ways to protect yourself from cursesor any psychic harm.
Raise Your Vibration Darkness cannot harm those whose vibrationis in the Light.
That is why sorcerers hide in the dark cornersof the night.
They smell fear, doubt, and weakness in aman�s hearts�like predators.
It is this low vibration within us that givesthe power to dark forces from the outside.
Our aura is the protection from invisibleinfluences (it is also what protects you from getting sick from negative emotions.
) When you have weaknesses by attuning to anger,jealousy, greed, selfishness, fear, etc.
you eat up your aura protection field and so yourshield is down.
That is when you are open to psychic attacksand all kinds of influences.
If you stand in the light, you cannot be harmed.
For the dark creatures fear the light.
It blinds them with its purity.
Live with honesty.
Attune with all that is love, light, and wisdom.
Soon your aura is so bright that it bouncesoff the slightest negativity that goes your way.
That is why positive people rarely get sickand also why other�s negativity affects them little.
No curse nor spells can affect you withoutyour permission.
Have a Strong Will A curse is a battle of Will.
Let no one says otherwise.
When an alpha male walks into the tribe, hecommands the room with the influence of his Will.
He takes what he wants without any shred ofdoubt.
The people are under his influence and bowsdown to the alpha male.
There is a pressure one feels in the presenceof a person with strong Will that makes you subconsciously wish to be under his wings.
It is this Will that one employs in theirdark tactics to invisibly influence a person against their Will.
But if your Will is stronger than that ofthe sorcerer, then you can break free of his influence.
One way to do that is to mentally reject theirinfluence by saying �NO! I AM STRONGER, NOT YOU!� If someone cast a spell on you, it means thatthe victim is already mentally weak and has weak Will.
So to protect yourself, develop a strong Will.
When I say Will what I mean is one�s self-control.
This means you must not have any addictions(drugs, games, sex, work, sleep, etc.
) If you give in to temptations, then that meansyou are not strong enough to restrain yourself.
By having a strong Will, you will have self-confidenceand become less influenced by other people.
Stop the Associations Most likely the average people are not cursed.
The only exception is that you hang with witches,wiccan, channelers, new agers, black magicians, and the �occult�.
To protect yourself from curses is reallyto have nothing to do with them! We take the Law of Attraction and say thatlikes attract likes.
By practicing and experimenting on psychicor magick for selfish gains, you attract people who are like yourself.
It is worse if you perform blood sacrificeor channeling spirits.
Don�t associate with negative people andthe things they practice and you should never have to feel that you�ve been cursed.
What to Do if I�ve Been Cursed? You cannot do anything on your own.
You are practically doomed.
Whatever the sorcerer wishes to do with youis at the fingertips of the sorcerer.
If you were meant to die, you will die.
If you were meant to perform an act, you willsubconsciously do them.
And if you were meant to see a vision, youwill see a vision.
That is, unless another stronger Will comesin to save your life.
If praying helps you to regain your Will,then do so by any means necessary.
Never give into the sorcerer�s Will andtheir dark influence.
Confronting the Sorcerer If you knew the person who cast the spellon you, it will make the curse worse.
This is because recognition is permission.
By knowing the sorcerer, you increase thebond between you and the sorcerer.
Now the sorcerer can harm you more.
In ancient Egypt, the Hierophants � holdersof sacred knowledge � would kill the sorcerer once they were discovered.
However, such an option is not in the bestinterest of our current society.
Thus, do not confront the sorcerer and stayof out his/her way.
It is best practice to be kind and compassionateto everyone you meet�in case you don�t piss off a sorcerer by mistake.
A curse does not last Don�t you worry.
A curse declines with each day.
Unless it is a death spell, it will usuallyfade with time.
And a death spell is very rare because noone has enough power to cause death nor feel the need to.
Just hope that the sorcerer forget all aboutyou.
A spell lasts as long as the sorcerer stillhas some connection to you.
It becomes more connected if there is an emotionalvengeance in mind.
If you are looking for shamans, psychics,and witches to help you, you should find one that knows what they are doing.
Because if they don�t, they can make itworse.
No Need to Worry As long as you are not going around pissingpeople off, there is no need to worry whether you are cursed or not.
However, those who associate with witchcraft,new age, and spiritualism should be wary.
Be strong in vibration and in Will and youwill be fine.