Tarot Readings in Middlesborough are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Middlesborough is fulfilling.
Hi welcome to Yintrospection.
We are on card 19, The Sun, today.
The Sun is a super happy card.
It’s a successful, admirable, wonderfulfeelings card.
So The Sun is the solidification of the self.
We’ve considered The Star card, and ourability to be authentic.
We’ve considered The Moon card, and ouremotions and our psyche, and what we let into our world.
Now with The Sun, we are looking at what weput out into the world.
We’ve settled into ourselves and who weare, and we’re shining outward.
What kind of light do you emit, and how doesit affect those around you? The Sun signifies that you’re acting outof balanced personal power, that you’re on the right path of being who you are andwhere you want to go.
Maybe you’ve recently achieved success ina job or a relationship or school, and you’re feeling really good about it.
When we reach a level like this, the happinessand contentment we feel is something we should bask in and allow ourselves to enjoy.
Our life feels like it’s going in a positivedirection.
Because it is.
We have reached a new level of success.
Relationships and interactions with othersfeel good.
Our relationship with ourself may feel betterthan ever as we admire ourself and feel thankful for the strength we’ve built up over timeand the steps that it took to get to this new goal.
Maybe we’re feeling new levels of masteryin something, like leadership or teaching.
Maybe it’s being a student, maybe it’sbeing a member of your family.
When you draw this card and feel connectedto this meaning, allow yourself to enjoy it.
Congratulate yourself on reaching a new levelof success and personal growth.
We have many cycles of personal growth inthis life, and we deserve to recognize and feel the success in this moment.
Admire yourself, and don’t be afraid ofbeing and feeling successful.
Thank you so much for joining me today, Iappreciate it so much.
Please like this video if you liked it, shareit with others, and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven’t yet.
Namaste, and may you have many cycles of beingthe sun.
Have a great day.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Tarot Reading - 10 Top Tips & Rules
In this article you'll read about the kind of questions you can ask for a tarot reading. Also attention is paid to when it is best to do a tarot reading.
Types of questions for a tarot reading
In principle you can ask any ethical question to tarot as long as you are the subject of the question. But some types of questions don't receive a clear and helpful answer. You must know that tarot never gives a yes/no, good/bad, black/white... answer. Tarot describes a situation. It tells a kind of story. Also tarot doesn't take decisions for you. It doesn't say what you must do. It's your responsibility to take account of the advice, tarot gave you, or not. Another point of attention is that tarot never gives you an inevitable outcome. During a tarot reading using certain spreads, tarot gives an outcome of a situation. But this is an outcome on condition that nothing is changed to the present circumstances. It's up to you to change the circumstances if you don't like the outcome. In my experience this are the most frequent asked types of questions for a tarot reading:
- Questions about the evolution of something This is the kind of question you ask when you want to know what the outcome will be from a certain situation. In general tarot gives a clear and helpful answer for this type of question. You mostly will also get an indication of where there are possible difficulties.
- Questions that ask for the description of a situation When people want to know more about the background of a certain situation. This is often the case for introspective questions.
- Question about the Personality Example: "I have problems for communication with other people. Could you tell me about the background of these problems?"
- Questions that ask for an advice of tarot Example: "How should I change myself to give a new start to my relation?"
When to ask for a tarot reading
The answer on this question is very simple: when you truly feel the need for it. Don't let you influence by anybody. And certainly not by an unscrupulous tarot reader. Only listen to your inner voice. Another question is: "How long should I wait between two tarot readings?". In this case you can use the following tips:
- In the very first place: listen to your inner voice. This overrules anything else.
- Some spreads, used in a tarot reading, give you a kind of intermediate outcome. When you have reached that point, you could ask for a follow up reading. But be aware that, if you have changed anything to the initial circumstances, that outcome never might be realized.
- It's not a good idea to ask for a new tarot reading, on the same subject, too fast. You must give yourself the time to deal with the first reading. Don't rush it. You are not a machine. Myself I think you should at least wait 1 month, even 2 months, between two tarot readings on the same subject.