Tarot Readings in Fort Wright are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Fort Wright is fulfilling.
You're in the break room with a new co-worker you don't know very well, and that person strikes up a conversation. You're a little guarded, and on top of that, you're an introvert. Is this someone you can trust enough to want to build a connection? How can you tell?
As it turns out, science has got your back. You can find out plenty about a person with one magic question with the power of a Vulcan mind meld. But before I give it to you, here's some quick background on the research.
How positively a person you're getting to know sees other people has been linked to how happy, kindhearted, and emotionally stable that person is. This is according to 2010 research by Wake Forest University psychology professor Dustin Wood.
"Your perceptions of others reveal so much about your own personality. Seeing others positively reveals our own positive traits," says Wood, lead author of the study.
The study also found that how positively you see other people shows how satisfied you are with your own life, and how much you are liked by others. Now I'm itching to give you the magic question for that new co-worker in the break room you're not sure about, but bear with me.
On the flip side, if someone's tendency is to speak and describe others in negative terms (even if the person being described does have negative traits), it's a bigger tip off that the person you're speaking with will have higher levels of narcissism and antisocial behavior.
Here's Wood: "A huge suite of negative personality traits are associated with viewing others negatively. The simple tendency to see people negatively indicates a greater likelihood of depression and various personality disorders."
The Magic Question
Here's where it gets really interesting. Asking that new co-worker in the break room you're not sure about what he or she thinks about someone else...reveals much about his or her own personality. The reason? People tend to see more of their own qualities in others.
Now that you've got your secret weapon, let's get back to the break room scene with that new co-worker. Your question should sound something like this: "So tell me, how are you liking it here so far?" Followed by, "How do you like working with [co-worker/boss name]?"
You'll find the study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2010.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Tarot Reading Vs Psychic Reading: Which Is Better? What Are the Differences?
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.