Tarot Readings in Douglass Hills are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Douglass Hills is fulfilling.
Things this week have taken a wonderful turnfor the better.
The rough patch that we have recently workedthrough seems to have finally lifted and we can finally see where we are going again.
So instead of fumbling around in the darktrying to figure out what to do, we can finally grasp onto something real, tangible and mostimportantly, feels congruent with our being.
This week we are being giving the opportunityto plant a new tree or take something that we had started cultivating in the past andwith a bit of TLC, bring it back to life.
Our dreams are not lost.
In fact, this rough patch has shaken up thesoil of possibility.
It has caused us to take a step back fromour problems.
As we begin to move forward in this new energy,what we had planted in the past has the potential of being even bigger and better than we hadhoped in the first place.
This doesn't mean we can just sit around andwait for it to happen.
We have to actively participate in the creationprocess.
This time also requires us to trust - in ourselves,in the universe and in God.
This trust will help to move us out of thelower chakras, which brought about the darkness we recently experienced, and get us back into"the flow" as they say.
When we are in tune or in sync with the vibrationof universal energy all is possible.
It is interesting.
because the energy ofothers, which was so challenging last week has dropped off into the background.
I think for many, they have gotten to a placeof surrender.
What else could possibly happen? We've all been through so much lately.
When we reach a place of overload, when itseems like nothing else worse could possibly happen, we are able to detach from the egoicdrama and just be.
So what if a star falls from the sky and landson my house.
We are effectively saying to the universe,give me your best shot.
You can't hurt me anymore.
In the immortal words of Kris Kristofferson,as sung by Janice Joplin, freedom's just another word for nothing else to lose.
Enjoy the freedom.
Experience your wholeness.
Savor in being one with yourself and rememberwhat it feels like.
It is in this energy vibration that all ispossible.
Recognize that we can experience this feeling,this energy every day if we just stay out of our own way.
I also want to say, as I have stated in thelast video, we are being influenced by the energy around us.
Take a moment to feel what it is like to beyou and just you in your body, free of everyone else.
Doesn't it feel great? Anyway, I hope this reading resonates withyou.
I would love to hear your comments.
And don't forget to share this Planetary Readingwith your friends of FB, Twitter and Instagram.
Till next time.
Rita LouiseBe Blessed.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Starley Shares the Psychic Story Behind Her Unique Name
In this article you'll read about the kind of questions you can ask for a tarot reading. Also attention is paid to when it is best to do a tarot reading.
Types of questions for a tarot reading
In principle you can ask any ethical question to tarot as long as you are the subject of the question. But some types of questions don't receive a clear and helpful answer. You must know that tarot never gives a yes/no, good/bad, black/white... answer. Tarot describes a situation. It tells a kind of story. Also tarot doesn't take decisions for you. It doesn't say what you must do. It's your responsibility to take account of the advice, tarot gave you, or not. Another point of attention is that tarot never gives you an inevitable outcome. During a tarot reading using certain spreads, tarot gives an outcome of a situation. But this is an outcome on condition that nothing is changed to the present circumstances. It's up to you to change the circumstances if you don't like the outcome. In my experience this are the most frequent asked types of questions for a tarot reading:
- Questions about the evolution of something This is the kind of question you ask when you want to know what the outcome will be from a certain situation. In general tarot gives a clear and helpful answer for this type of question. You mostly will also get an indication of where there are possible difficulties.
- Questions that ask for the description of a situation When people want to know more about the background of a certain situation. This is often the case for introspective questions.
- Question about the Personality Example: "I have problems for communication with other people. Could you tell me about the background of these problems?"
- Questions that ask for an advice of tarot Example: "How should I change myself to give a new start to my relation?"
When to ask for a tarot reading
The answer on this question is very simple: when you truly feel the need for it. Don't let you influence by anybody. And certainly not by an unscrupulous tarot reader. Only listen to your inner voice. Another question is: "How long should I wait between two tarot readings?". In this case you can use the following tips:
- In the very first place: listen to your inner voice. This overrules anything else.
- Some spreads, used in a tarot reading, give you a kind of intermediate outcome. When you have reached that point, you could ask for a follow up reading. But be aware that, if you have changed anything to the initial circumstances, that outcome never might be realized.
- It's not a good idea to ask for a new tarot reading, on the same subject, too fast. You must give yourself the time to deal with the first reading. Don't rush it. You are not a machine. Myself I think you should at least wait 1 month, even 2 months, between two tarot readings on the same subject.