Tarot Readings in Paducah are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Paducah is fulfilling.
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Most Epic Tarot Unboxing Ever pt. 1 - Rare and Japanese Occult Collection
I come from areally mixed family.
All my siblings, asidefrom my little brother, we all look different sowe're all different colors of the rainbow and we allgrew up together in the same house and I guess that thatwas a really cool thing.
I'm really glad that thathappened to me because it gave me the chance to notthink in the same way that a lot of people have beenconditioned to think.
I think that's a supercool thing and I wish the world would bemore like that.
So my mom, when I wasborn, she wanted to name me Starley, she said thatshe knew I was gonna be a famous singer.
My mom is very intuitiveand she's almost psychic.
I can't even explain it.
She always knows whensomething's gonna go wrong or like she just, she hasan inkling about something and she'll say somethingand then it would happened and we'd all be like "ohwe should've listened to mom" ya know? She's really funny thatway so when I was born she wanted to name me Starleyand my dad said no.
My dad said "We're notnaming her Starley, that's just an airy fairy name,like who wants to have their kid as Starley,that's a terrible name" My mom said "No she's gonnabe famous, we have to call her Starley, she's gonnabe a great singer" So she put her foot down andbasically, when the mom wants to name the kid likeyou can't really argue with the mom.
She birthed me, she wentthrough all the hours, all that shit so shenamed me Starley.
She turned outto be right.
When I got older and Istarted to sing a lot I realized that thatwas a good thing.
Because in the beginningI used to get teased at school and stuff and Ireally kind of resented that that was my name.
But later on I wasreally happy about it.
I guess my mom is the dreamerand the encourager.
She's the one where, if mydad tells me a song's not good enough, my mom said "Stopif Clifford, it's beautiful.
Like why do you haveto.
" You know but my dad's very practical.
So she's the dreamer andshe's the one that I'll go to for the nurturing side.
My dad's the one thatI'll go to for the hard criticism, the kindof like constructive criticism but youknow, the truth.
The hard truth.
So my dad, I'd be next tohim talking about it and we'd try to go throughstrategies of how "okay well what's the next move"we always used to say "what's the next move"That was a thing that we used to talk about.
To sort of make an newlittle strategy and figure out "okay so now maybe Ineed to make these couple of songs and reach out tothat person" and I'd spend an hour every dayreaching out to people.
So my dad was the one thatI sort of used to go to for advice andeverything like that.
Things thatwere practical.
And even when I was at thepoint when I was gonna quit, even him at thatpoint started to think "Yeah it's the rightthing" Even though it probably made him feelreally sad that it wasn't working out, he wasthinking the same thing like "maybe it's time"So yeah, you probably understand by now that formy parents right now, they are so ecstaticabout life.
I think they feel soproud that something they believed in for so longand everyone else didn't believe, after a whilepeople were just like "Nah you guys, you're a littlecrazy.
" So now they just feel really proud thatthey stuck with me throughout everything.
Yeah they couldn't be happier Ithink so it's cool.