Tarot Readings in Williamsburg are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Williamsburg is fulfilling.
So this is actually an Angel story that Spirit, led me to an answer or realization something I didn't realize before, and Believe me if you've met me before you knew that I didn't exactly have a belief or disbelief in angels.
But those are all stories for a different day.
So my husband and I we were driving home from downtown and we live about 20 minutes from downtown And we usually take a certain way And I'm sitting in the passenger seat, and I'm pretty comfy and I gapped out.
I admit a gapped out and when I came back to where we were in the moment I realized that this particular turn in order to get home my husband had missed it! And normally that wouldn't faze me.
I've lived in the city since 1997- we just take a different route but the odd thing that happened was I Couldn't in my mind's eye fathom even for a second how to get home! This city that I'd lived in since 1997, I couldn't in my mind's eye see How to get home and I started to panic and I was like "You missed our turn", and he's like "Yeah" and I'm like" But I can't see how to get home!" and he started to panic as the panic in my voice and It didn't make sense to me logically why I was completely blank but my answer was coming and Sure enough um there was another way home.
We took the following exit off of where we were headed and As we take this exit the answer was given to me there on the left side of the road was a man and the man had collapsed and ---- over him were two gentlemen looking very very panicked over this man's body as laying prone on the sidewalk and intuitively, I reached out to this man's spirit, and I knew that he was no longer in his body and So I went looking as I call it 'Left' and there he was he was standing to the left of his own body and Behind him was the most beautiful Massive in full regatta- Bright Angel And it was so powerful and so amazing to see this man Who I couldn't feel his energy coming from his body- it was blank -and these two very frightened people and to see him standing there observing Himself with this massive angel that the energy was so strong- me who I'm not a big cryer- at all! Tears, gorgeous tears, ran down my cheeks until it soaked my shirt, in the awe of the beauty of the energy of this and this was What I call the third installment of a lesson that Spirit had been teaching me- and in that moment I knew with absolute Certainty I understood why this happens and I'm going to share that with you today What I now understand is that the reason why- Spirit takes us from our body and has us observe- Where you hear those stories where you're floating above and you see yourself- Is so that when we go home- We're not in shock It's so that we have an understanding, so that we get it that it's not a dream- that it's not a hallucination It's so we can see the finality that we are done And it's time to go home so that we're not in shock when we get to the other side Hope you enjoyed the story today.
That's one of my angel stories check back for more Thank you for visiting with me today [oh].
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Tarot Cards - How to Shuffle and Lay Out Tarot Cards
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.