Tarot Readings in Scottsville are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Scottsville is fulfilling.
In this article you'll read about the kind of questions you can ask for a tarot reading. Also attention is paid to when it is best to do a tarot reading.
Types of questions for a tarot reading
In principle you can ask any ethical question to tarot as long as you are the subject of the question. But some types of questions don't receive a clear and helpful answer. You must know that tarot never gives a yes/no, good/bad, black/white... answer. Tarot describes a situation. It tells a kind of story. Also tarot doesn't take decisions for you. It doesn't say what you must do. It's your responsibility to take account of the advice, tarot gave you, or not. Another point of attention is that tarot never gives you an inevitable outcome. During a tarot reading using certain spreads, tarot gives an outcome of a situation. But this is an outcome on condition that nothing is changed to the present circumstances. It's up to you to change the circumstances if you don't like the outcome. In my experience this are the most frequent asked types of questions for a tarot reading:
- Questions about the evolution of something This is the kind of question you ask when you want to know what the outcome will be from a certain situation. In general tarot gives a clear and helpful answer for this type of question. You mostly will also get an indication of where there are possible difficulties.
- Questions that ask for the description of a situation When people want to know more about the background of a certain situation. This is often the case for introspective questions.
- Question about the Personality Example: "I have problems for communication with other people. Could you tell me about the background of these problems?"
- Questions that ask for an advice of tarot Example: "How should I change myself to give a new start to my relation?"
When to ask for a tarot reading
The answer on this question is very simple: when you truly feel the need for it. Don't let you influence by anybody. And certainly not by an unscrupulous tarot reader. Only listen to your inner voice. Another question is: "How long should I wait between two tarot readings?". In this case you can use the following tips:
- In the very first place: listen to your inner voice. This overrules anything else.
- Some spreads, used in a tarot reading, give you a kind of intermediate outcome. When you have reached that point, you could ask for a follow up reading. But be aware that, if you have changed anything to the initial circumstances, that outcome never might be realized.
- It's not a good idea to ask for a new tarot reading, on the same subject, too fast. You must give yourself the time to deal with the first reading. Don't rush it. You are not a machine. Myself I think you should at least wait 1 month, even 2 months, between two tarot readings on the same subject.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Rozkłady partnerskie (trzy) - Tarot - Agiatis (czas w tych rozkładach)
Obviously, if you really want to learn about the meanings of the tarot cards and use them well, you'll spend time studying them and understanding the nuances of each card's interpretation. If, on the other hand, you're looking for a cool party game and want to impress your friends, this "cheat sheet" should provide you enough of a clue about each card's meaning that you can fake your way through a reading. And who knows -- once you loosen up and relax, you may surprise yourself!
The Major Arcana
The Major Arcana consists of cards that have an individual name (such as "The Fool") as opposed to simply a suit designation (such as "3 of Cups"). Most tarot decks number the Major Arcana as well as name them, although some give only the name.Card Card Card Number Name Meaning ------ ---------------- ------------- 0 Fool Faith 1 Magician Action 2 High Priestess Potential 3 Empress Abundance 4 Emperor Authority 5 Hierophant Conformity 6 Lovers Relationship 7 Chariot Will 8 Strength Compassion 9 Hermit Introspection 10 Wheel of Fortune Destiny 11 Justice Responsibility 12 Hanged Man Release 13 Death Transition 14 Temperance Balance 15 Devil Materialism 16 Tower Downfall 17 Star Hope 18 Moon Illusion 19 Sun Vitality 20 Judgment Rebirth 21 World AccomplishmentThe Minor Arcana
The Minor Arcana consists of cards that have a rank (such as "3" or "Queen") and a suit (such as "Cups"). Depending on your deck, the suits will have different names, but they have the same meanings. The first suit may be called wands, rods, staves, or sticks. The second suit is pretty universally called swords. The suit of cups is occasionally called chalices. And the final suit may be called coins, disks, or pentacles.Card Wands Swords Cups Coins ----- ----------- ---------- ----------- ----------- Ace Creative Mental Emotional Material ... Force Force Force Force 2 Personal Stalemate Connection Flexibility ... Power 3 Exploration Betrayal Delight Planning 4 Celebration Rest Self- Possessive- ... absorption ness 5 Struggle Dishonor Loss Suffering 6 Triumph Depression Good Will Apprentice- ... ship 7 Defiance Deceit Fantasizing Assessment 8 Quick Powerless- Turning Diligence ... Action ness Away 9 Defense Anguish Satisfac- Self-reliance ... tion 10 Burdens Defeat Joy Affluence Page Creative Thoughtful Emotional Practical Knight Daring Dashing Sensitive Thorough Queen Energetic Witty Loving Resourceful King Inspiring Just Diplomatic Supporting