Tarot Readings in Elizabethtown are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Elizabethtown is fulfilling.
In matters of Love, there is nothing like a good Tarot reading. The Tarot offers a unique perspective, shedding light on the nature of our relationships. They are there to guide you on your journey, both personally and romantically. Questions of love are, by far, the most common inquiries made during a Tarot reading. However, many people find them selves disappointed or unsatisfied. The cause of this is often due to the questions that are asked. The most important aspect to a successful Tarot reading, is asking the right questions.
The most common error that is made during a tarot reading is the withholding of information. People tend to do this when they question or test a Tarot reader's ability. Its quite normal to feel apprehensive when working with a new Tarot reader, particularly if it is your first time getting a reading. Under these circumstances, the biggest issue that arises is a lack of open-mindedness. Unfortunately, this doesn't serve you or the Tarot reader. Withholding information can, ultimately, impede that Tarot reader's ability.
Finally, it's important to remember that a good Tarot reader will never tell you what to do. They are, in essence, messengers. You are your own master and have your own free will. You have the power to choose your own directions and behaviors. In love matters, you are always your own best guide. While tarot readings can often disclose important influences, you always have the power to make your own decisions and choose your own course of action.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Psychic Self Defense How To Protect Yourself From Curse
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.