Tarot Readings in Murray are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Murray is fulfilling.
In this article you'll read about the kind of questions you can ask for a tarot reading. Also attention is paid to when it is best to do a tarot reading.
Types of questions for a tarot reading
In principle you can ask any ethical question to tarot as long as you are the subject of the question. But some types of questions don't receive a clear and helpful answer. You must know that tarot never gives a yes/no, good/bad, black/white... answer. Tarot describes a situation. It tells a kind of story. Also tarot doesn't take decisions for you. It doesn't say what you must do. It's your responsibility to take account of the advice, tarot gave you, or not. Another point of attention is that tarot never gives you an inevitable outcome. During a tarot reading using certain spreads, tarot gives an outcome of a situation. But this is an outcome on condition that nothing is changed to the present circumstances. It's up to you to change the circumstances if you don't like the outcome. In my experience this are the most frequent asked types of questions for a tarot reading:
- Questions about the evolution of something This is the kind of question you ask when you want to know what the outcome will be from a certain situation. In general tarot gives a clear and helpful answer for this type of question. You mostly will also get an indication of where there are possible difficulties.
- Questions that ask for the description of a situation When people want to know more about the background of a certain situation. This is often the case for introspective questions.
- Question about the Personality Example: "I have problems for communication with other people. Could you tell me about the background of these problems?"
- Questions that ask for an advice of tarot Example: "How should I change myself to give a new start to my relation?"
When to ask for a tarot reading
The answer on this question is very simple: when you truly feel the need for it. Don't let you influence by anybody. And certainly not by an unscrupulous tarot reader. Only listen to your inner voice. Another question is: "How long should I wait between two tarot readings?". In this case you can use the following tips:
- In the very first place: listen to your inner voice. This overrules anything else.
- Some spreads, used in a tarot reading, give you a kind of intermediate outcome. When you have reached that point, you could ask for a follow up reading. But be aware that, if you have changed anything to the initial circumstances, that outcome never might be realized.
- It's not a good idea to ask for a new tarot reading, on the same subject, too fast. You must give yourself the time to deal with the first reading. Don't rush it. You are not a machine. Myself I think you should at least wait 1 month, even 2 months, between two tarot readings on the same subject.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Quick Reference Guide for Tarot Card Meanings
In matters of Love, there is nothing like a good Tarot reading. The Tarot offers a unique perspective, shedding light on the nature of our relationships. They are there to guide you on your journey, both personally and romantically. Questions of love are, by far, the most common inquiries made during a Tarot reading. However, many people find them selves disappointed or unsatisfied. The cause of this is often due to the questions that are asked. The most important aspect to a successful Tarot reading, is asking the right questions.
The most common error that is made during a tarot reading is the withholding of information. People tend to do this when they question or test a Tarot reader's ability. Its quite normal to feel apprehensive when working with a new Tarot reader, particularly if it is your first time getting a reading. Under these circumstances, the biggest issue that arises is a lack of open-mindedness. Unfortunately, this doesn't serve you or the Tarot reader. Withholding information can, ultimately, impede that Tarot reader's ability.
Finally, it's important to remember that a good Tarot reader will never tell you what to do. They are, in essence, messengers. You are your own master and have your own free will. You have the power to choose your own directions and behaviors. In love matters, you are always your own best guide. While tarot readings can often disclose important influences, you always have the power to make your own decisions and choose your own course of action.