Tarot Readings in Douglass Hills are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Douglass Hills is fulfilling.
Things this week have taken a wonderful turnfor the better.
The rough patch that we have recently workedthrough seems to have finally lifted and we can finally see where we are going again.
So instead of fumbling around in the darktrying to figure out what to do, we can finally grasp onto something real, tangible and mostimportantly, feels congruent with our being.
This week we are being giving the opportunityto plant a new tree or take something that we had started cultivating in the past andwith a bit of TLC, bring it back to life.
Our dreams are not lost.
In fact, this rough patch has shaken up thesoil of possibility.
It has caused us to take a step back fromour problems.
As we begin to move forward in this new energy,what we had planted in the past has the potential of being even bigger and better than we hadhoped in the first place.
This doesn't mean we can just sit around andwait for it to happen.
We have to actively participate in the creationprocess.
This time also requires us to trust - in ourselves,in the universe and in God.
This trust will help to move us out of thelower chakras, which brought about the darkness we recently experienced, and get us back into"the flow" as they say.
When we are in tune or in sync with the vibrationof universal energy all is possible.
It is interesting.
because the energy ofothers, which was so challenging last week has dropped off into the background.
I think for many, they have gotten to a placeof surrender.
What else could possibly happen? We've all been through so much lately.
When we reach a place of overload, when itseems like nothing else worse could possibly happen, we are able to detach from the egoicdrama and just be.
So what if a star falls from the sky and landson my house.
We are effectively saying to the universe,give me your best shot.
You can't hurt me anymore.
In the immortal words of Kris Kristofferson,as sung by Janice Joplin, freedom's just another word for nothing else to lose.
Enjoy the freedom.
Experience your wholeness.
Savor in being one with yourself and rememberwhat it feels like.
It is in this energy vibration that all ispossible.
Recognize that we can experience this feeling,this energy every day if we just stay out of our own way.
I also want to say, as I have stated in thelast video, we are being influenced by the energy around us.
Take a moment to feel what it is like to beyou and just you in your body, free of everyone else.
Doesn't it feel great? Anyway, I hope this reading resonates withyou.
I would love to hear your comments.
And don't forget to share this Planetary Readingwith your friends of FB, Twitter and Instagram.
Till next time.
Rita LouiseBe Blessed.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Tarotista le echa el tarot a Luis Miguel | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.