Tarot Readings in Henderson are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Henderson is fulfilling.
You're in the break room with a new co-worker you don't know very well, and that person strikes up a conversation. You're a little guarded, and on top of that, you're an introvert. Is this someone you can trust enough to want to build a connection? How can you tell?
As it turns out, science has got your back. You can find out plenty about a person with one magic question with the power of a Vulcan mind meld. But before I give it to you, here's some quick background on the research.
How positively a person you're getting to know sees other people has been linked to how happy, kindhearted, and emotionally stable that person is. This is according to 2010 research by Wake Forest University psychology professor Dustin Wood.
"Your perceptions of others reveal so much about your own personality. Seeing others positively reveals our own positive traits," says Wood, lead author of the study.
The study also found that how positively you see other people shows how satisfied you are with your own life, and how much you are liked by others. Now I'm itching to give you the magic question for that new co-worker in the break room you're not sure about, but bear with me.
On the flip side, if someone's tendency is to speak and describe others in negative terms (even if the person being described does have negative traits), it's a bigger tip off that the person you're speaking with will have higher levels of narcissism and antisocial behavior.
Here's Wood: "A huge suite of negative personality traits are associated with viewing others negatively. The simple tendency to see people negatively indicates a greater likelihood of depression and various personality disorders."
The Magic Question
Here's where it gets really interesting. Asking that new co-worker in the break room you're not sure about what he or she thinks about someone else...reveals much about his or her own personality. The reason? People tend to see more of their own qualities in others.
Now that you've got your secret weapon, let's get back to the break room scene with that new co-worker. Your question should sound something like this: "So tell me, how are you liking it here so far?" Followed by, "How do you like working with [co-worker/boss name]?"
You'll find the study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2010.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Spirit Message: CHILDREN/ Weekly Tarot/Oracle & Angel Reading: May 15-21
In this article you'll read about the kind of questions you can ask for a tarot reading. Also attention is paid to when it is best to do a tarot reading.
Types of questions for a tarot reading
In principle you can ask any ethical question to tarot as long as you are the subject of the question. But some types of questions don't receive a clear and helpful answer. You must know that tarot never gives a yes/no, good/bad, black/white... answer. Tarot describes a situation. It tells a kind of story. Also tarot doesn't take decisions for you. It doesn't say what you must do. It's your responsibility to take account of the advice, tarot gave you, or not. Another point of attention is that tarot never gives you an inevitable outcome. During a tarot reading using certain spreads, tarot gives an outcome of a situation. But this is an outcome on condition that nothing is changed to the present circumstances. It's up to you to change the circumstances if you don't like the outcome. In my experience this are the most frequent asked types of questions for a tarot reading:
- Questions about the evolution of something This is the kind of question you ask when you want to know what the outcome will be from a certain situation. In general tarot gives a clear and helpful answer for this type of question. You mostly will also get an indication of where there are possible difficulties.
- Questions that ask for the description of a situation When people want to know more about the background of a certain situation. This is often the case for introspective questions.
- Question about the Personality Example: "I have problems for communication with other people. Could you tell me about the background of these problems?"
- Questions that ask for an advice of tarot Example: "How should I change myself to give a new start to my relation?"
When to ask for a tarot reading
The answer on this question is very simple: when you truly feel the need for it. Don't let you influence by anybody. And certainly not by an unscrupulous tarot reader. Only listen to your inner voice. Another question is: "How long should I wait between two tarot readings?". In this case you can use the following tips:
- In the very first place: listen to your inner voice. This overrules anything else.
- Some spreads, used in a tarot reading, give you a kind of intermediate outcome. When you have reached that point, you could ask for a follow up reading. But be aware that, if you have changed anything to the initial circumstances, that outcome never might be realized.
- It's not a good idea to ask for a new tarot reading, on the same subject, too fast. You must give yourself the time to deal with the first reading. Don't rush it. You are not a machine. Myself I think you should at least wait 1 month, even 2 months, between two tarot readings on the same subject.