Tarot Readings in Fort Mitchell are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Fort Mitchell is fulfilling.
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Angel Stories with Angela- Psychic Intuitive Medium
Tarot is a deeply personal form of divination and self-healing, and so there are many different answers to how to shuffle and lay out Tarot cards, from very simple to highly elaborated rituals. Over time each practitioner of the Tarot develops its own particular style, but if you are just starting to explore the Tarot you may find it useful to consider the following possibilities of how to shuffle and lay out Tarot cards.
Rituals To Start A Tarot Reading
In order to attract the right energies to a Tarot reading and create the right mental attitude, many people find it useful to say a small prayer, light a candle and possibly burn some incense or aromatic oil that is beneficial for meditation and clairvoyance. You will need a flat surface to lay out the cards, such as a coffee table, which you can cover using the same silk cloth that can be used later to wrap the cards and protect them from negative energies. Clear your mind and focus on the cards, relax and try to leave the noise and activity of your day to day life behind for a while.
Place each card facedown on the positions required by the spread until all of them are filled, and set aside the remaining cards.
After A Tarot Reading
Some Tarot practitioners like sorting the cards in ascending or descending order after a reading, to cleanse them of its energies. Tarot decks are often wrapped on silk or velvet cloth to protect them from outside influences and negative energies, but a wooden box or a small Tarot bag can often be used as well. Over time you'll develop a taste for what rituals and actions fit better with you and your particular style of reading and understanding Tarot spreads, creating your own individual rules about how to shuffle and lay out Tarot cards.