Tarot Readings in Flatwoods are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Flatwoods is fulfilling.
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Most Epic Tarot Unboxing Ever pt. 1 - Rare and Japanese Occult Collection
Hi welcome to Yintrospection.
We are on card 19, The Sun, today.
The Sun is a super happy card.
It’s a successful, admirable, wonderfulfeelings card.
So The Sun is the solidification of the self.
We’ve considered The Star card, and ourability to be authentic.
We’ve considered The Moon card, and ouremotions and our psyche, and what we let into our world.
Now with The Sun, we are looking at what weput out into the world.
We’ve settled into ourselves and who weare, and we’re shining outward.
What kind of light do you emit, and how doesit affect those around you? The Sun signifies that you’re acting outof balanced personal power, that you’re on the right path of being who you are andwhere you want to go.
Maybe you’ve recently achieved success ina job or a relationship or school, and you’re feeling really good about it.
When we reach a level like this, the happinessand contentment we feel is something we should bask in and allow ourselves to enjoy.
Our life feels like it’s going in a positivedirection.
Because it is.
We have reached a new level of success.
Relationships and interactions with othersfeel good.
Our relationship with ourself may feel betterthan ever as we admire ourself and feel thankful for the strength we’ve built up over timeand the steps that it took to get to this new goal.
Maybe we’re feeling new levels of masteryin something, like leadership or teaching.
Maybe it’s being a student, maybe it’sbeing a member of your family.
When you draw this card and feel connectedto this meaning, allow yourself to enjoy it.
Congratulate yourself on reaching a new levelof success and personal growth.
We have many cycles of personal growth inthis life, and we deserve to recognize and feel the success in this moment.
Admire yourself, and don’t be afraid ofbeing and feeling successful.
Thank you so much for joining me today, Iappreciate it so much.
Please like this video if you liked it, shareit with others, and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven’t yet.
Namaste, and may you have many cycles of beingthe sun.
Have a great day.