Tarot Readings in Shepherdsville are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Shepherdsville is fulfilling.
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
Learning Tarot: The Sun, Card 19 - Success and Mastery
Hey ladies and gentlemen I'm pretty sure that I'm psychic and I can predict the future This story is going to make you feel like that's a raven who? I'm sitting writing a skit for when I used to make skits on my channel Old man: You know the good old days! I was writing a skit about the first time that I get pulled now at that point I've never been pulled over before because I didn't have my license officially.
I was still on a learner's permit.
this skit was stupid and mundane that's why I trashed it I don't think it ever hit the internet a rundown of the skit was I got pulled over for slightly going over the speed limit.
And because my right taillight was out but in the skit got let off with a warning.
take what I just said lock it in your brain.
cut to like a week later I finally get my license I'm a big boy now so I'm driving and I'm doing my best to focus on the road.
making sure I don't hit any small children and there's a car behind me that's following me and it's headlights are bright so I can't really see what kind of car it is and that causes me to speed up a little bit.
because I don't like cars following me too closely and right as I'm feeling confident in my driving I just see blue and red flashes come from behind my head.
my heart drops because this is the first time I was being pulled over and I hate Authority like I just I can't do the cops.
So I pull over roll down my window get all my information out and he's like Officer: license and registration please Me: uh here you go Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over ? Me: uh, not really actually.
officer: I pulled you over because you were going 28 in a 25 mile per hour zone.
also your taillight is out.
and I was like wait which taillight was out? officer: the right one Me: okay.
At this point I'm freaking out because I'm probably going to get ticket and my grandma who I call Bubbie is gonna kill me.
but as I'm waiting I'm thinking my head wait a second I just wrote a skit exactly like this so far it was going beat by beat my first time getting pulled over.
Slightly going over the speed limit.
My right tail light was out.
Now all I have to do is some how get off with a warning.
And then I could check that off too.
finally comes back and he's like Officer: I see you just got your license recently.
Me: Yes sir.
Officer: I'm gonna let you off with a warning holy crap.
check everything! Everything that I wrote down.
I predicted this exact thing to happen I'm a Psychic.
THAT SO RAVEN WHO?? and goes boom boom Thank you for watching that was a story of the first time I got pulled over and the fact that I am psychic! If you liked it give it a thumbs! up and share with your friends shout out to Robby Robby epic sauce for voicing the officer! Link in the description make sure you go show him some love.
the moral of the story is I am a psychic I don't know there was no real moral of that one.