Tarot Readings in Shively are performed by someone that is trained in how to read and interpret the symbolism of the Tarot Cards. Tarot Readers do not necessarily have to possess any psychic or supernatural gifts to perform Tarot Readings. It is more of a left-brain science (logical side of the brain) much like Astrology. I have found the best Tarot Readers are also initiates of the Golden Dawn Kabbalah*.
Having a Psychic Tarot Reading in Shively is fulfilling.
As soon as one starts to move across national boundaries, it is virtually impossible to not notice the role that differences beginto play in our ability to interact and work with other people.
Whether it be differences in our cultures,the languages we speak, the religions we practice, our political systems or even the nature ofour economies, the more different we are, the more challenging we find it to communicate with and understand each other.
These differences go beyond just inhibiting our ability to understand one another, they also influence our desire to interact and trust one another.
In international business research, this is called 'psychic distance'.
When it comes to charitable giving and humanitarian aid, these differences or distances are no less important.
People all around the world need our help.
Aid organizations need our donations.
How do donors decide who they’re going to help? For example, today, there is sense of urgency to help Syrian refugees and people are responding with generous contributions.
However, refugees from other countries have needed our help for a long time.
Why was there not the same response from donors to the refugees from South Sudan, Bosnia, or Iraq.
Why is thathappening? We believe that psychic distance may play a role in explaining these donor choices.
Factors such as cultural distance, geographic distance, language, religion, colonial ties and even military interventions, which have played such an important role in international business research, have not been examined in charitable giving or humanitarian aid.
With online giving becoming more popular, the international reach of both small, local organizations searching for internationaldonors and large multinational organizations looking to support projects in distant countries, the influence of psychic distance needs to be considered.
This could mean that the greater the differences between a donor and the country of a distant stranger in need, the more difficult it willbe for the donor to understand and assess the distant country, its context, and theneeds of people in that country.
This may lead to greater uncertainty about the distant other’s country, negative attributions about the people in that country, and lower level of trust and connection between the donor and the potential recipients.
In turn,these factors are likely to reduce the probability of donation.
This is important because humanitarian aid organizations do not have limitless fundraising budgets.
Unfortunately, they often must make hard decisions about which needs and projects they should promote.
So, understanding how donors behave and might respond to various appeals is critical.
We believe understanding psychic distance will help.
For fundraising managers, this research could help maintain and increase donor retention rates, allowing them to help greater numbers of people in need, and improve the overall efficacy of their programs.
Thanks a lot for tuning in.
If you liked thesummary of this paper, please share it with your friends, colleagues, and students! A more detailed discussion of these significant implications can be found in this paper.
Present day Tarot Cards draw most of their symbolism from the Kabbalah. If you want a Tarot Reading, you will want to ask the Tarot Reader if they have knowledge of the Kabbalah as well.
There are pros and cons to both; It is a matter of personal preference really which is better.
*The Kabbalah incidentally is a form of Jewish Mysticism that is
believed to have originated from Moses. However, Mystical Kabbalah is non-religious; it ties in all the Gods and Goddesses of the world. I am referring to Kabbalah, from the Golden Dawn System of thought, often called “Mystical Kabbalah” today. Writer’s such as: Dion Fortune, S.L. Macgregor Mathers, and Isreal Regardie disseminated the Mystical Kabbalah ideas through their early 1900 writings on the subject.
The Role of Psychic Distance in International Humanitarian Aid
You have learnt the cards and their meanings and you know how to lay a tarot spread but how do you actually give a tarot card reading for someone else? These tips and rules should help you conduct your first tarot reading!
1. Discuss beforehand with the client what you both expect to achieve from the reading. For you, this means explaining how the tarot works and what the cards will and will not predict.
- You need to express to your client that the tarot will predict what is most likely to happen in the future and why these events will happen. Tarot will also provide the best course of action to either encourage or discourage these future events.
- You will need to explain that a reading may not provide the client with the answers they are specifically searching for, but it will give them guidance in an area of their life that they need at that time.
- You need to advise them that the cards may not answer a question at all! The client is simply not to know the future at that time.
- You will also need to make your client aware that both negative as well as positive information may be communicated through the cards and they have to be comfortable with that before proceeding with the reading.
8. If you have trouble interpreting the cards or receiving any information, don't forget that everyone has their off days and sometimes the cards will just not respond to a question! Also consider the following:
- A client may just be hard to read for or they may just not like the answer to the question!
- The question asked may not be specific enough.
- If you feel under pressure to perform, take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and voice your troubles out loud to the client. This may be enough to clear the block.
- As stated above, include the client in the reading as their thoughts and feelings may help you to proceed.
9. Always be honest in readings. If you see a negative situation occurring in the future, do not gloss over it but advise the client about it.
10. To end a session, provide the client with a summary of what the cards have advised. Asked them if they have understood everything and if there is anything else they wish to know. Once you are finished with a client, hold the deck in your hand and communicate thanks to your tarot deck for the advice.