This week the Psychic Reading for Kentucky has taken a wonderful turnfor the better.
The rough patch that we have recently workedthrough seems to have finally lifted and we here in Kentucky can finally see where we are going again.
So instead of fumbling around in the darktrying to figure out what to do, we can finally grasp onto something real, tangible and mostimportantly, feels congruent with our being.
This week we are being giving the opportunityto plant a new tree or take something that we had started cultivating in the past andwith a bit of TLC, bring it back to life.
Our dreams are not lost for us in Kentucky .
In fact, this rough patch has shaken up thesoil of possibility.
It has caused us to take a step back fromour problems.
As we begin to move forward in this new psychic reading ,what we had planted in the past has the potential of being even bigger and better than we hadhoped in the first place.
This doesn’t mean we can just sit around andwait for it to happen.
We have to actively participate in the creationprocess.
This time also requires us to trust – in ourselves,in the universe and in God.
This trust will help to move us out of thelower chakras, which brought about the darkness we recently experienced, and get us back into”the flow” as they say.
When we are in tune or in sync with the vibrationof universal energy all is possible.
It is interesting.
because the energy ofothers, which was so challenging last week has dropped off into the background.
I think for many, they have gotten to a placeof surrender.
What else could possibly happen? We’ve all been through so much lately.
When we reach a place of overload, when itseems like nothing else worse could possibly happen, we are able to detach from the egoicdrama and just be.
So what if a star falls from the sky and landson my house.
We are effectively saying to the universe,give me your best shot.
You can’t hurt me anymore.
In the immortal words of Kris Kristofferson,as sung by Janice Joplin, freedom’s just another word for nothing else to lose.
Enjoy the freedom.
Experience your wholeness.
Savor in being one with yourself and rememberwhat it feels like.
It is in this energy vibration that all ispossible.
Recognize that we can experience this feeling,this energy every day if we just stay out of our own way.
I also want to say, as I have stated in thelast video, we are being influenced by the energy around us.
Take a moment to feel what it is like to beyou and just you in your body, free of everyone else.
Doesn’t it feel great? Anyway, I hope this reading resonates withyou.
I would love to hear your comments.
And don’t forget to share this Planetary Readingwith your friends of FB, Twitter and Instagram.
Till next time.
Rita LouiseBe Blessed.
7 Tips for Creating Your Own Destiny
Too often business is all about doing what your head tells you to do rather than your heart. Leaders are ideally positioned to put humanity, compassion, and purpose back into the workplace, so why not use that power?
By putting people first, and by tapping into employees' unlimited wells of creativity, initiative, and productivity, the psychic and the financial rewards to your company and the people who work within it will be truly remarkable. Here's how.
1. Connect work to a mission
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. The heart-centered leader is a master of divining an organization's mission and then developing a vision for what paths the organization should take to achieve it. Everyone's work is positioned as part of a larger, big-story purpose. As Xerox PARC guru John Seely Brown put it, "The job of leadership today is not just to make money. It's to make meaning."
2. Speaking of connect. . . Connect!
Business is built on a foundation of strong relationships both inside and outside the organization. This makes two-way communication and true dialogue with your people critically important. The best leaders encourage an open flow of ideas throughout the organization and break down the walls that separate employees from one another.
3. Leave no employee behind
None of us is as smart as all of us. Every employee is a source of unlimited ideas on how to improve his or her organization's products, work processes, and systems. Most employees simply need to be invited to participate and then positively reinforced when they do. However, employee participation only works in an environment of complete and unconditional trust.
4. Don't just tolerate work-life balance, insist on it
In the past, companies demanded--and got--the best part of their employees' lives. Today, the people who run the most successful companies have learned that helping workers balance their lives on the job and off results in a healthy environment with less stress, much higher productivity, and much lower employee turnover. That is a sure recipe for a better bottom line.
5. Share the wealth
Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich provides two compelling reasons that organizations should share financial success with their employees: First, if you want to attract and keep talent, you have to pay for it. Second, if you want that talent to work with the enthusiasm that comes from ownership, you have to trade equity for it. By sharing the wealth with your people (through competitive pay, performance bonuses, stock options, and the like), you create extremely powerful organizational glue.
6. Have more fun
Employees who have fun at work are happy employees, and happy employees are more productive employees. Not only that, but research shows that fun restores immunity, elevates endorphins, and reduces diseases and work absences. There's simply no reason to have unhappy employees in your organization. Can't think of anything fun to do? Consider afternoon bowling outings, baseball games, cookouts, goofy hats, impromptu karaoke contests, and mock casinos for a start. Or just ask your employees.
7. Believe in the power of one
When you lead with your heart, others are sure to be touched, both inside and outside the organization. Putting people first is the key to unleashing the full power and creativity of employee teams, superior customer service, strengthened client relations, and closer and more productive relationships with vendors and suppliers. One person can make all the difference in the world, and there's every reason for that person to be you.
- Medium Readings Online Kentucky
- Need A Psychic Reading Louisville
- Ask A Psychic Lexington
- The Psychic Owensboro
- Psychic Tarot Readings Bowling Green
- Psychic Phenomena Covington
- Tarot And Psychic Readings Richmond
- The Best Tarot Reading Online Hopkinsville
- Psychic Phenomena Henderson
- Cheap Physic Reading Florence
- Need A Psychic Reading Frankfort
- True Psychics Nicholasville
- Text A Psychic Jeffersontown
- Psychic Phenomena Paducah
- Psychic Clairvoyant Elizabethtown
- Ask A Psychic Radcliff
- Need A Psychic Reading Independence
- Psychic Tarot Readings Georgetown
- Psychic Help Ashland
- Psychic Tarot Readings Madisonville
- Online Physics St. Matthews
- Text A Psychic Erlanger
- Psychic Medium Shively
- Medium Readings Online Winchester
- The Psychic Murray
- True Psychics Newport
- Medium Readings Online Danville
- Authentic Psychic Medium Fort Thomas
- Psychic Help Berea
- The Psychic Glasgow
- Online Physics Somerset
- Cheap Physic Reading Mount Washington
- Email Psychic Readings Shelbyville
- Psychic Help Bardstown
- Psychic Person Lyndon
- Psychic Help Campbellsville
- Text A Psychic Mayfield
- Psychic Tarot Readings Lawrenceburg
- Text A Psychic Middlesborough
- True Psychics Paris
- The Best Tarot Reading Online Maysville
- Psychic Phenomena Oak Grove
- Cheap Physic Reading Shepherdsville
- Psychic Tarot Readings Edgewood
- True Psychics Alexandria
- Authentic Psychic Medium Corbin
- Psychic Person Harrodsburg
- Authentic Psychic Medium Franklin
- Psychic Medium London
- Need A Psychic Reading Elsmere
- Psychic Help Versailles
- Psychic Clairvoyant Villa Hills
- Need A Psychic Reading Morehead
- Cheap Physic Reading Flatwoods
- Psychic Clairvoyant Hillview
- Psychic Clairvoyant Fort Mitchell
- Psychic Tarot Readings Russellville
- Psychic Phenomena Middletown
- True Psychics Mount Sterling
- Psychic Clairvoyant Taylor Mill
- The Psychic Leitchfield
- The Best Tarot Reading Online Pikeville
- Psychic Directory Princeton
- Psychic Tarot Readings La Grange
- Cheap Physic Reading Cynthiana
- Cheap Physic Reading Monticello
- Text A Psychic Wilmore
- True Psychics Douglass Hills
- Psychic Phenomena Lebanon
- Psychic Help Bellevue
- Text A Psychic Cold Spring
- Need A Psychic Reading Prospect
- Psychic Directory Highland Heights
- Email Psychic Readings Central City
- The Psychic Dayton
- Psychic Person Fort Wright
- Psychic Medium Williamsburg
- True Psychics Ludlow
- Psychic Tarot Readings Hazard
- Psychic Reading Email Scottsville
- Psychic Clairvoyant Hurstbourne
- Need A Psychic Reading Lancaster
- Psychic Help Benton
- Psychic Tarot Readings Vine Grove